Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Here it goes...

You wouldn't believe how nervous I am about starting this blog. It's unbelievable even to me. I'm not sure what it is. I have for a while been thinking of starting a blog, quite possibly because of the plethora of thoughts that pass through my mind...or maybe it's the awkward stories that are piling up and need to be shared with the world. Then my friend Shannon encouraged the idea! It took me weeks to think of a name, after a focus group of friends helped me out, I finally settled. Then, my thoughts would shift to "how would I word this on my blog". So, it is time. Time to stay connected with friends, time to expand my vocabulary, and time to challenge my thoughts...and have some fun along the way!
Because of the many compartments of affections in my life, it is almost impossible for me to have a blog that is centered around one thing. So, with each new post, if anyone reads this, I hope that they are surprised! And with each new post, be it about cupcakes or sanctification, I hope that each one is brought closer to Jesus and shares in that exceeding JOY!

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment